temp live preview @ cruxdespair
- 1. Select any TRANSMOGRIFIED based style.
2. Choose 2 COLUMN/SIDEBAR ON LEFT under PAGE SETUP.
3. I strongly recommend hitting TEXT and changing the RECENT ENTRIES text to RECENT and the MEMBER POSTS (if you're using the layout on a community) text to MEMBERS. Basically, long strings of text won't fit in the navlink boxes properly, which will cause your layout to look clunky. :/
4. I strongly recommend saving all images to your own server, just because that's more secure on your end, but that's up to you.
5. Go to CUSTOM CSS and uncheck USE LAYOUT'S STYLESHEET.
6. Paste and save!
7. Modify as much as you want, but please credit.
8. If you have a long journal title, you might want to go to #header and adjust the height value. (Otherwise part of your title will be cut off.) Let me know if you need any help.
9. Customized comment pages are not recommended.
- - The color scheme for Vanessa can be found here.